Better Breastfeeding Journey: Virtual Consultation
Who is the Better Breastfeeding Journey Virtual Consultation for?
For new and expecting moms alike, navigating through the issues of breastfeeding can be overwhelming. Whether your journey includes nursing, pumping or any combination of the two, we’re here to provide the support you need.
Book a 30 or 60 minute virtual consultation with our Certified Lactation Counselor. You will receive guidance navigating through some of the most common breastfeeding issues.
What will be discussed in the Better Breastfeeding Journey Virtual Consultation?
Consultation topics include (but are not limited to) the items in the list below:
- Painful latch
- Reoccurring clogs
- Severe engorgement
- Breast massage
- Hand expression
- Poor milk flow
- Managing a nursing and pumping routine
- Establishing feeding routine
- Introducing a bottle
- Milk supply
- Preparing to go back to work
- Introducing solids
- Milk storage
- ...and so much more!
How long are virtual consultations?
Virtual Consultations options are 30 or 60 minutes long. A 30 minute consultation will cover 1-2 questions. If there are multiple items you'd like to discuss, please contact us about booking a 60 minute consultation.
If our Lactation Counselor needs to watch your baby nurse during your session, we recommend a 60 minute consultation. Please contact us to book.
How do I register for a consultation?
- Simply select a time length in the drop down and add a Virtual Consultation to your cart and check out.
- After you complete your order, you will receive a separate email where you can select the day and time for your consultation.
- To complete your registration, you will be asked to complete intake forms.
- Our Lactation Consultant will review the information and provide a recommendation during your virtual consultation.