Better Pumping Journey: Virtual Consultation
Who is the Better Pumping Journey Virtual Consultation for?
Pumping moms, we hear you!
Pumping for extended periods of time comes with its own set of challenges. Some breastfeeding classes may not provide the right amount of support or information to ensure that you have a successful journey. We’re here to help! Our Certified Lactation Counselor can provide the support that you need from the comfort of your own home.
What will be discussed during my virtual consultation?
You will receive guidance navigating through the most common concerns or problems that can occur when exclusively pumping or introducing pumping into your breastfeeding journey.
Topics that can be discussed include (but are not limited to):
- Breast pump selection and usage
- Proper milk storage
- How much to pump
- Maintaining your milk supply
- Preparing to go back to work
- Efficient milk removal
- Establishing a pumping routine
- Managing a nursing and pumping routine
- And more!
How long are virtual consultations?
Consultations are 30 minutes or 60 minutes long. Select your length in the dropdown above. A 30 minute consultation will cover 1-2 questions. If there are multiple items you'd like to discuss, please contact us about booking a 60 minute consultation to ensure that there is enough time to address your concerns.
How do I register?
- Simply add a Better Pumping Journey Virtual Consultation to your cart and check out.
- After you complete your order, you will receive a separate email where you can select the day and time for your consultation.
- To complete your registration, you will be asked to complete intake forms.
- Our Lactation Consultant will review the information and provide a recommendation during your virtual consultation.